THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, May 25, 2009

8 Things

Ok so while im waiting for the videos on my other post to load I figured I would do this 8 Things post that my sister tagged me on!!

8 Things I Am Looking Forward To:

1. The New Harry Potter Movie
2. The New Moon Movie
3. Seeing my sister SOON
4. Tara's visit in July
5. Getting my own place (I already have some prospects)
6. Getting a new car (Have prospects for that as well lol)
7. Finishing my Recipe Scrap book
8. Starting and finishing my other scrap books!

8 Things I Did Yesterday:

1. Watched some netflix movies online
2. Did laundry
3. Talked to bryan
4. Cleaned up my room
5. Listened to some good music
6. Watched Last Holiday and Night at the Museum on TV
7. Made some meals
8. Played with the cats

8 Things I Wish I Could Do:

1. Take a trip to Europe with my sister
2. Travel anywhere, T and I have future plans, I'm just anxious for it to come around
3. Find a job that suits me completely
4. Get a new car NOW
5. Get my own place that meets all my requirements
6. See and speak to my sister more then I do, i hope to change that
7. See Coldplay or One Repulblic in Concert
8. Meet Robert Pattinson and not become a complete fool when i do! (Why cant we just be friends lol)


8 Shows I Watch:

1. The Office (Good season finale-- i was sooo excited)
2. NCIS ( I can watch over and over and over)
3. Gossip Girls
4. The Mentalist (Soo good and such a handsome man-- hes Australian or British I think)
5. Brothers and Sisters
6. Cold Case
7. Law & Order: CI and SVU
8. Smallville and Supernatural (Ok thats more then 8 but i dont care)

I only have one other person to tag and that Tara..... so T, you are officially tagged lol!!

0 comments: