THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, May 17, 2008

What I was doing ten years ago:

At this very time 10 years ago I was about to finish up my first year of high school! OMG thats crazy! My sister was about to graduate, and while it was going to be weird not having her at school with me I was kind of excited to be out of her shadow and be the only person from the Scott family in that school! Diana was a very well liked student so it was intimidating to follow in her footsteps (LOVE YOU DIANA!)

5 Things on my To-Do List today:

1. Pick up things off my floor so my dad can spray my room
2. Go to my nanny job at 10:30

3. Come home and try to clear some tape
4. Go to my 2nd babysitting job at 6 till about 10:30
5. Clean Daniel's (my fishy) bowl


5 Places I have traveled:

1 .England (Dont know if I would consider that traveling-- I was born there)
2. Florida (Dont remember that one either-- but I dont go many places)
3. Hawaii (Dear God please let me go back someday)
4. Mexico (Ok it was an accident-- some friends and I crossed the border when we went to a barbeque place after a football game-- we were just walking and trying to scare each other but then we hear shouting in spanish and flashlights bouncing back and forth and we took off-- we weren't the only ones to have that adventure that night!)

5. Colorado

5 Snacks or Treats I enjoy:


1. Cheese Dip (mmmmmmm)
2. My new favorite chocolate cake with vanilla frosting
3. Mashed potatoes (major comfort food for me)
4. Hershey Kisses or Hugs
5. Mocha Carmel Cafe from Starbucks ( i didnt realize how much of a needed boost it gives me until I start to come down from the high lol)


What would I do if I were a Billionaire?

BILLS BILLS BILLS!! Those would be paid off for sure! Buy a car (Toyota preferably), Find a quaint little place to call my own, purchase 2-3 pets, pay back anybody I owe money to. As of right now thats all I can think of. Im a compulsive online shopper so who knows how long that money would last lol!

Places I've Lived:

1. Upper Hayford AFB, Upper Hayford, England
2. Eglin AFB (Niceville, FL) (Dont remember it but Diana swears that some of the memories I have are from there)
3. Dyess AFB (Abilene, TX)
4. S. 41st St. Abilene, TX
5. Arrowhead Dr. Abilene, TX
6. Willis St. Abilene, TX


Jobs I've had:


1. Concession stand worker at the theater in the Mall of Abilene (lasted a single day lol)
2. Contract Laborer for an asset management company
3. Babysitter, Babysitter, Babysitter/Nanny
4. Child care worker

5 People I'm Tagging:

The only people who I would tagged have already been tagged so I guess I will tag mom since I dont think she got that she was the random commentator!!

0 comments: